cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Response to 'Send Email with Options'

Hi,

I'm sending an e-mail with options but is there a way to get the email address of the person who clicked on the option? In my scenario, I'll be sending an email to a distribution list looking for a single response but I wan't to know the identity of the person responding.

Thanks,

Jason

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: Response to 'Send Email with Options'

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jlazerus,

Do you want to get the email address of the approver who clicked on the option within the Approval email sent via the "Send email with options" action?

If you want to get the email address of the person who clicked on the option within the Approval email sent via the "Send email with options" action, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently. The "Send email with options" action only return the SelectedOption dynamic content (User response).

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please vote the idea the user @ErichH mentioned as below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/approval-and-email-with-options-capture-who-is-actual...

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

This feature would be so helpful, I needed this because we are trying to get the person who is pressing the button.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (7,863)