cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reema567

Restrict a few email address from Outlook

I am trying to create an email response system to which I want to send responses automatically. I want to restrict some email address. I am using when an email arrives as the trigger. Is there any way to achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @reema567 

You can try to setup the configuration as:

1) Initialize Variable -> Select the type as array and enter the value as:
["abc@test.com","abcd@test.com"]

2) Now add a condition to check if the from email exist in restricted emails.
Variable(Pass the dynamic content)   does not contain  FROM(from the dynamic content)

You can add the actions inside Yes condition for actions to be performed when the email is not restricted.

You can also check my post here to restrict emails on the trigger itself by adding trigger conditions: https://www.bythedevs.com/post/working-with-trigger-conditions-in-ms-flow 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @reema567 

You can try to setup the configuration as:

1) Initialize Variable -> Select the type as array and enter the value as:
["abc@test.com","abcd@test.com"]

2) Now add a condition to check if the from email exist in restricted emails.
Variable(Pass the dynamic content)   does not contain  FROM(from the dynamic content)

You can add the actions inside Yes condition for actions to be performed when the email is not restricted.

You can also check my post here to restrict emails on the trigger itself by adding trigger conditions: https://www.bythedevs.com/post/working-with-trigger-conditions-in-ms-flow 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (31,216)