cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kochav
Frequent Visitor

Resubmitting failed flows into a new flow using the same trigger

I have a (few) flow(s) that keep failing due to throttling issues. (Mail notification V3 limit has been set ridiculously low...)

Therefore I have built a very similar flow, however, I am stuck now with a vast amount of failed runs in the previous version.

The two flows have an identical trigger and perform basically the same operations (ie. multi-level approval flow notifying and/or informing involved parties at the various event stages, creating follow-up notes for audit, and maintaining doc repositories etc.).

Long story short: I do NOT want to approach the affected employees to make them manually resubmit the failed flows as they have enough on their plates already.

Can I submit these to the new one just like I would resubmit them to the old version? If yes, how? 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@kochav  As per my understanding you can not pass old flow run instances to new flow. What is your data source in flow? if it is SharePoint then i have way around for this.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

kochav
Frequent Visitor

It's a MS form - with an attachment saved to (and then utilized from) a SP list as attachment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,706)