cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kochav
Frequent Visitor

Resubmitting failed flows into a new flow using the same trigger

I have a (few) flow(s) that keep failing due to throttling issues. (Mail notification V3 limit has been set ridiculously low...)

Therefore I have built a very similar flow, however, I am stuck now with a vast amount of failed runs in the previous version.

The two flows have an identical trigger and perform basically the same operations (ie. multi-level approval flow notifying and/or informing involved parties at the various event stages, creating follow-up notes for audit, and maintaining doc repositories etc.).

Long story short: I do NOT want to approach the affected employees to make them manually resubmit the failed flows as they have enough on their plates already.

Can I submit these to the new one just like I would resubmit them to the old version? If yes, how? 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@kochav  As per my understanding you can not pass old flow run instances to new flow. What is your data source in flow? if it is SharePoint then i have way around for this.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

kochav
Frequent Visitor

It's a MS form - with an attachment saved to (and then utilized from) a SP list as attachment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,687)