cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Resubscribe to Flow notifications is not working

Hello.

I unsubscribed some days ago using the email link which goes to a MS FORM. After that, confirmed my unsubscription in the upcoming email after filling the form.

That's ok, because I wanted to test that unsubsciption is working.

From yesterday, I wanted to resubscribe again to FLOW notifications, but I can't get that.

I clicked the same link in my last email received. The same i clicked to unsubscribe.
It opened the same MS Forms. This time I chose, "subsribe" radio button, filled my email and submitted the form.

I expected to receive a confirmming email but never got that (spam checked).

I'm doing something wrong?

Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Anonymous 

You might want to get in touch with MS Support regarding this over here: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

As @yashag2255  suggested I contacted support.

After some emails, we have reproduced a live cicle of resubscription, using teams meetings and screen share.
The support guy sent me link with a correct hash paramenter where to click and confirm my subscription.
Then, magicaly, notificactions from MS FLOWS worked again like a charm.

So, it looks like an internal bug I supose they will report to developers and will be solved ASAP.

Meanwhile, if you are stuck like me, open a ticket in support. If you have no rights or need a premium account, ask your office365 admin to do it, like I did. 🙂

Cheers

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

There is no easy way to re-subscribe after you unsubscribe.  There is an MS Form that you can fill out to have support re-add you.  Here's the link to the form you need to fill out.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR8qKL_t2MHBPjX56DcX3OihUMkYz...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the form I was talking about in my first message.
The one that worked to unsubscribe (and received a confirmation email where I clicked an unsubscription confirmation link).

The one that didn't work on resubscribe. Neither received a confirmation email.

I think this missing confirmaiton email is the key to resubscribe....If it was sent to unsubscribe, this also should be sent to resubscribe...

Thank you for your help.

Hey @Anonymous 

You might want to get in touch with MS Support regarding this over here: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I'll try this path.
I'll send feedback if it succeeds.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

As @yashag2255  suggested I contacted support.

After some emails, we have reproduced a live cicle of resubscription, using teams meetings and screen share.
The support guy sent me link with a correct hash paramenter where to click and confirm my subscription.
Then, magicaly, notificactions from MS FLOWS worked again like a charm.

So, it looks like an internal bug I supose they will report to developers and will be solved ASAP.

Meanwhile, if you are stuck like me, open a ticket in support. If you have no rights or need a premium account, ask your office365 admin to do it, like I did. 🙂

Cheers

@Pstork1 wrote:

Here's the link to the form you need to fill out. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR8qKL_t2MHBPjX56DcX3OihUMkYz...

If you're nervous about this link, like I was, use this instead: https://aka.ms/flow-mail

The link to the same place.  The aka.ms is just Microsoft's URL shortener.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@Pstork1 wrote:

The link to the same place.  The aka.ms is just Microsoft's URL shortener.

Yes, I know. But aka.ms definitely came from Microsoft rather than some random individual posting links to a form they published to harvest email addresses.

(Not saying that you're some random individual, but hopefully you get my point.)

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

AI Builder AMA June 7th carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 8th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about AI Builder!

The AI Builder team invite you to ask questions and provide helpful answers at our next AMA.

Users online (1,817)