cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Return Username based on email address

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

I've been searching to determine if it's possible to get a users username based on an email address in my PowerApps app.

I have found the Azure AD connector in Power Automate and I'm actually able to use it and it returns some good information, however it does not return username (user logon name in AD, not sure what it is in Azure AD)

I would like this because I have a button in my PowerApps that sends an email requesting that a user or users be given a P1 license. I send the email address, but the person who assigns the license needs the username instead. 

Is this possible?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I found the Office 365 Get User Profile (V2) and used it. The nickname in my case seems to hold the info I need.

iwonder_0-1636134384808.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I found the Office 365 Get User Profile (V2) and used it. The nickname in my case seems to hold the info I need.

iwonder_0-1636134384808.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

Users online (2,045)