cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fox909
Regular Visitor

Run History JSON.parse: bad escaped character

Hi all,

I noticed this last week and it's extremely frustrating when trying to troubleshoot flow runs. When I go to look at the history of a run, in the top ribbon where it says "your flow ran successfully", it now reads "JSON.parse: bad escaped character at line X column XXXX of the JSON data" and none of the normal run history displays.

This is always true. Whether or not the flow ran successfully or failed, it still shows this message. And it is on every flow, even simple ones with a single action.

Any ideas?

fox909_0-1637954265642.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
fox909
Regular Visitor

It sounds like the consensus is that the issue was on Microsoft's end. It looks like the run history GUI works again! Hopefully it's the same for everyone.

View solution in original post

BarryDinh

Hi guys,

It seems it's happening with the FireFox browser from my side. Checked with other browser and it's working fine. May I know which browser you're using?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
SlavaS1
Helper II
Helper II

I have the same issue. Additionally I use trigger condition.

MRTG
Frequent Visitor

This has been happening for a while now on all flows wqith kinds of triggers. I haven't heard any announcments from MS on this.

stevenurbani

please solve this issue. it's almost a week facing this issue and still no follow-up from microsoft team

MRTG
Frequent Visitor

In the meantime you can do some debugging by downloading the runs by clicking 'All Runs' and then clicking the 'Get CSV'.

The output gives state, inputs and outputs of each step of the flow.

fox909
Regular Visitor

It sounds like the consensus is that the issue was on Microsoft's end. It looks like the run history GUI works again! Hopefully it's the same for everyone.

MUDITH86
Regular Visitor

Still has the same issue.

Capture.JPG

Can view the flows with mobile app.

BarryDinh

Hi guys,

It seems it's happening with the FireFox browser from my side. Checked with other browser and it's working fine. May I know which browser you're using?

stevenurbani

I had try in another browser (google chrome) and it's work.

thank you for the information

true, it's happening on FireFox browser

Hi Team, I have opened a case on Microsoft and support replied that it works on other browsers (not FireFox). But it works for me on all browsers now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,758)