cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Run history: Checks (no new data)

Hi,

I have created 3 flows. The trigger for flow 1 is when a form is created, flow 2 is when task is created, and flow 3 is when task is completed. 

The problem I have here is when I looked at the run history of flow 2 and 3, and select Check ( no new data), realise the flows are trying to run themselves every 3 mins and has status shown as skipped. It seems to me like the flows are trying to check whether or not the trigger is initiated. Am I right or should I be concerned about it?

However, this is not the case for flow 1, it has no run on Check( no new data).

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChadVKealey
Power Participant
Power Participant

Some (most?) of the automated triggers work by polling the webhook to check for new data. What you're seeing is normal. If you're on a plan with a limited number of flow runs, those checks do not consume your allotted run quota.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChadVKealey
Power Participant
Power Participant

Some (most?) of the automated triggers work by polling the webhook to check for new data. What you're seeing is normal. If you're on a plan with a limited number of flow runs, those checks do not consume your allotted run quota.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,385)