cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thesolidspace

Run only user licensing

Hi Community,

i have two questions regarding the license for Power Apps and Power Automate.  Hope someone can help me to get a clear view on this topic.

We have a user account in our Scenario, to create flows and power apps.  This account is licensed with "Office E3 - PowerAutomate & Power Apps". 

1) If we create a Flow, with the above mentioned account (our central account for flows and apps), and share this Flow to the SharePoint List as "run-only" user. What kind of license is necessary for the other company users to execute this flow or can a user run a flow without license when the flow is shared to the list as "run-only" user? 

2) If we have to assign licenses to all users. Is it possible to prevent our company users with Power Automate and Power Apps Licenses from creating Apps and Flows by themself?  In our company those users should only run Flows and use Apps created by our central account.

Thank you for answering my questions in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,473)