cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mgodby
Helper V
Helper V

SQL Action can't find On-Premises data gateway that I installed

Hello. I am trying to connect to an Azure MySQL database. I am using the MySQL connector in Power Automate. 

sqlflowaction.png

I selected the "New gateway" option and followed the steps to install. I got to this point which seems to mean the gateway has been set up completely. In the steps I was following, the only step left was to Close this.

gatewaysetup.png

For creating this gateway, the account I signed in with was the same account I use for creating the Flow. But when I go to look for gateways in the SQL action, it keeps saying it can't find the gateway.

nogatewaysfound.png

I tried exiting the Flow and coming back. I also tried to create the connection in Data->Connections and it still couldn't find the gateway.

connectionnogateway.png

A note is that the gateway is set for West US and the Environment the Flow is in is Canada. I'm wondering if that has anything to do. I'm also wondering if I have to restart my computer to complete the on-premises gateway setup? Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Mgodby 

"A note is that the gateway is set for West US and the Environment the Flow is in is Canada." - I believe this is the issue.

Here is the reference post:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/On-Premises-Gateway-not-appearing-in-PowerAp...

I hope this will help you resolving the issue.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

I have a similar problem, I don't know if I am creating the getway correctly but it shows me the following error when trying to connect

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (65,627)