Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
McMonty
Level: Powered On

SQL Server Get Rows

Hi,

I have a erratic Get Rows problem with my flow. You can see the settings in the images below. The problem is that it's very flaky in the way that it sometimes works, but sometimes fails with the error message in the last image. I have tested it with the exact same data and I will still get a fail rate of around 6/10. Anyone had this type of experience and if so, did you manage to overcome it?

GetRowsSettings.PNGGetRowsSettings2.PNGGetRowsSettings3.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SQL Server Get Rows

Hi @McMonty,

I have never met this issue because I have no such amount of rows.

But there is a method to prevent the action failed, you can nest the Get rows into a Do until action, it will be a loop if the Get rows always failed. If the statusCode of Get rows is 200, jump the loop.Annotation 2019-11-18 151840.png

To prevent the following action will stop due to the Do until action will be regarded as failed one if Get rows failed firstly, you should Configure run after in the next action, select "has failed" will let the action continue work if the Do until failed.

Annotation 2019-11-18 152228.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SQL Server Get Rows

Hi @McMonty,

I have never met this issue because I have no such amount of rows.

But there is a method to prevent the action failed, you can nest the Get rows into a Do until action, it will be a loop if the Get rows always failed. If the statusCode of Get rows is 200, jump the loop.Annotation 2019-11-18 151840.png

To prevent the following action will stop due to the Do until action will be regarded as failed one if Get rows failed firstly, you should Configure run after in the next action, select "has failed" will let the action continue work if the Do until failed.

Annotation 2019-11-18 152228.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (2,969)