cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

SQL Server JSON Error

Hi all,

Just made the switch of data from SharePoint to SQL. However, I'm having trouble connecting to my SQL Server. I have made a test flow and keep getting this error:

Power Automate SQL Connector Error.PNG

I have never gotten this error before but now my flow won't run without triggering it. Can anyone tell me what the cause of it is?

Thanks,
Farhan

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

HI@farhandsome 

Indeed it's a strange case. Are you fetching all values or doing some sort of query to limit the information?

The issue here is that there's an invalid JSON but all of this should be abstracted in the action.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Looks like it went away after I refreshed.. lots of bugs with a SQL server if it is continuously updated.

hi @farhandsome 

Super strange but could be a temporary glitch in the system. At least it's solved.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (52,886)