cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bharatmalviya

SSH-SFTP connector is taking very long time to create/download the file

Hi All,

I need a help in SSH-SFTP connectors.

I have created a flow that gets the files from Azure blob storage and upload in SFTP using SSH-SFTP connector. The file size is less than a KB however it is taking huge time (more than an hour) and then I had to cancel the execution of workflow.

Below is the workflow designer –

bharatmalviya_0-1603327924332.png

Below is execution details:

bharatmalviya_1-1603327924337.png

Same situation arise when the files are to be retrieved from SFTP and save to Azure blob. The SSH-SFTP Action “List files in folder” is executed within a second however getting the file content and saving to Blob is not fruitful (each file is not more than 10KB).

bharatmalviya_2-1603327924339.png

Can anyone please advise possible resolution to get this work properly? I used another framework such as WinSCP or FileZilla and there it works smoothly.

Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
OzgurKarabenli
Frequent Visitor

Hello @bharatmalviya 

I am facing a slow operation for sftp-ssh. I have the same problem on two different sftp servers. The sftp servers are fast but the Flow is taking too long to get the files...

Have you got any response for this, or were you able to solve the issue?

Thank you,

Özgür

bharatmalviya

@OzgurKarabenli The issue was fixed without any rectification. However, I've used another approach and didn't use Power automate for the purpose.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,987)