cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate I
Advocate I

Salesforce Object Type, Object Name, and Value not looking up correctly

I can't create a flow for when an object is modified in Salesforce. The dropdowns aren't helpful

When an object is modified

• Object Type: a list of all objects in our Salesforce. 

Condition

• Object Name: a list of fields for the object selected under Object Type.
  • Value: a list of fields for the object selected under Object Type. It doesn't display values.

I want to select a Record Type for a particular Object and create an action in Sharepoint when the object's Status field equals Closed. 

Is this impossible? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Irodan,

I’m afraid that so far you cannot select a Record Type for a particular Object for Salesforce in Flow. Objects is the minimum unit you can specify in “When an object is modified” trigger.

You could post this in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Irodan,

I’m afraid that so far you cannot select a Record Type for a particular Object for Salesforce in Flow. Objects is the minimum unit you can specify in “When an object is modified” trigger.

You could post this in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards,

Mona Li

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (76,720)