cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
4jsJewell

Save Gmail attachments to a Dropbox folder not working - Trigger failed

Hello,

I'm using the 'Save Gmail attachments to a Dropbox folder' template, I have connected my GMail and Dropbox accounts, both showing as successful. But the attachments do not appear in my dropbox folder.

I've noticed that in the 'Run history summary' it is saying 'Status: Trigger failed' for Gmail.

But I've double\triple checked my Gmail settings and all appears correct, I've also deleted and re-configured the flow taking care to get every detail correct, but no luck so far 😞

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Chris

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @4jsJewell,

Have you modified any detailed configuration of this template? Please post an screenshot of your flow.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mona,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I switched my PC on this morning and the files are now appearing in my dropbox, so it appears whatever the issue was it has been sorted...it is strange though as I tried multiple different gmail templates yesterday and none worked, but today they all appear to be working wityhout me making any changes.

Anyway thanks for offering your help, but hopefully it will work from now on 🙂

Regards,

Chris

Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,265)