cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArunkumarK
Frequent Visitor

Save existing outlook attachments into onedrive

Hi All,

I am new to Power Automate and trying to achieve something for my client. At very first step, save the outlook attachments into OneDrive. I am happy that I can able to complete the first step but at the same time also needs to save the existing outlook attachments into the same folder. I can achieve only when a new email arrives, Can anyone help me how to save outlook attachments for already received email also.

Thanks in advance

5 REPLIES 5
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@ArunkumarK You can have a scheduled flow or a flow which can be triggered manually and then get emails as required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Apologies for any miscommunication. Already i have achieved for the new emails received using the automate work flow and now i am looking to save the existing email attachments before power automate development or unread email.

Is there anything similar to new email arrives for existing email or any conditions to add here?

ArunkumarK_1-1611929884841.png

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@ArunkumarK Like I said earlier, scheduled flow or manual flow and to get existing emails try Get emails,  Export emails, Move emails whichever suits you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@jinivthakkar Sorry, i was misunderstood with your first reply. I thought get email is a generic word thereafter realized get email, move email etc., is a function in power automate. I performed something as you suggested and got the below error.

ArunkumarK_0-1611940818832.png

jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@ArunkumarK please check this link which is similar to what you are trying to do.

Link 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,162)