cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deltodeus
Helper II
Helper II

Scheduled Flow format time issue

I set a scheduled flow to run at 6 am in the morning but the morning after when i check my flow, it doesnt run at all until the next day. Then when i simulate it to run 15 minutes after (my current times + 15 minutes), it works well. What actually happened here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Deltodeus 

You have set the Interval to 1 week? 

I assume you want to run it daily correct? If yes, what happens if you set to 1 Day instead? 

Please review the link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Issues-with-scheduling-action/td-p/94771 

It should answer most of your questions. 

The "Start time" of "Recurrence" trigger indicates that when the flow first starts (Except the default run). The Recurrence trigger would be fired once automatically when you saved your flow, no matter which time filled within Start time field of the trigger.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @Deltodeus Mate,

I had a similar problem. The issue was due to no Start time being defined, even though the time zone was correct and the times were selected for the correct hours. Can you please add a start time and then check?

CFernandes_0-1638774759837.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Do i have any wrong setting here? I have this issue while using these settingsDeltodeus_0-1638776748299.png

@And(equals(formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(), 90), 'dd-MM-yyyy'), formatDateTime(item()?['ExpiredDate'], 'dd-MM-yyyy')),equals(item()?['Renewal Status'], 'In Progress'))

Hello @Deltodeus 

You have set the Interval to 1 week? 

I assume you want to run it daily correct? If yes, what happens if you set to 1 Day instead? 

Please review the link https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Issues-with-scheduling-action/td-p/94771 

It should answer most of your questions. 

The "Start time" of "Recurrence" trigger indicates that when the flow first starts (Except the default run). The Recurrence trigger would be fired once automatically when you saved your flow, no matter which time filled within Start time field of the trigger.

does that mean if i have an action that collect a data in 2021 by flow then i will have to at least set my start time on 2020 to make it works ? 

Hey @Deltodeus Please give that a shot > Change to 2021.

yeah when i set the start time 1 year ahead, my flow didnt run anything, i have to set it back to at least 3 months ago (maybe because i still have a flow that working on the data 3 months ago)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (2,094)