cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
todd_edwards
Advocate I
Advocate I

Scheduled Review of Documents - With Check-in set on Document Library

Hi, I have trolled through all of the post and cant find anything to help.

I have built an approval process using a flow that is triggered when a document is checked in using the 'When a file is created or modified (Properties Only)' trigger, with trigger conditions of 'ModerationStatus' = Pending and 'IsCheckedOut' = false. This doc library specifically has to use check in and out as this is the point of submission to approve for our version control and we need the check in comments for safety audit control. 

This works and functions well, however now I am now trying to initiate a review on this document at a set amount of months from the day the document was 'approved', and am having no luck figuring out how to do this

Specifically when it was approved not when it was last modified. Reason of not being triggered from modified column is that the next time it is checked out the review date will then change even though no new approved version has been published.

Is there a way to do this only using Power Automate flows without using the old SharePoint workflows?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,750)