cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lonta820
Advocate I
Advocate I

Search for a Flow on Flow Admin Center

Is there a way to search for a Flow by name or by owner from the Admin Flow Center. I am able to get to the list of all the flows on my environment  but it won't let me search or sort. Even better, is there a way to view the current flows attached or associated to a Sharepoint List or Site? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lonta820,

Microsoft flow could only search for a flow by flow flow name as below:

Capture.PNG

The function to search for a Flow by owner from the Admin Flow Center or view the current flows attached or associated to a Sharepoint List or Site is not supported in microsoft flow currently.

If you would like microsoft flow could search for a Flow by owner from the Admin Flow Center or view the current flows attached or associated to a Sharepoint List or Site, you could submit an idea to flow idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Lonta820,

Microsoft flow could only search for a flow by flow flow name as below:

Capture.PNG

The function to search for a Flow by owner from the Admin Flow Center or view the current flows attached or associated to a Sharepoint List or Site is not supported in microsoft flow currently.

If you would like microsoft flow could search for a Flow by owner from the Admin Flow Center or view the current flows attached or associated to a Sharepoint List or Site, you could submit an idea to flow idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Thank you for the response. I will submit the idea.

The current flowsearch option is only limited to my flows and my team flows.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (40,102)