Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Perez
Helper V
Helper V

Select statment from a Filter Array

Hi,

im runing a flow which suppose to get a list of items from excel than im filtering it with Filter array.

i want now to select a subset of the columns and cant find the right syntex for that, first i tried to use 

"Owner":"@body('Filter_Owner')?['Owner']?['Value']"

i got following error:

InvalidTemplate. The execution of template action 'Select_2' failed: The evaluation of 'query' action 'where' expression '{ "Owner": "@body('Filter_array')['Owner']", "Status": "@body('Filter_array')['Status']" }' failed: 'The template language expression 'body('Filter_array')['Owner']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Owner' cannot be selected. Array elements can only be selected using an integer index. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

i saw a suggestion in the forum to use following syntax:

"Owner":"@item()?['Owner']?['Value']

but it also not working, getting the following error:

InvalidTemplate. The execution of template action 'Select_2' failed: The evaluation of 'query' action 'where' expression '{ "Owner": "@item()['Owner ']['Value']", "Status": "@item()['Status']['Value']" }' failed: 'The template language expression 'item()['Owner ']['Value']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Owner ' doesn't exist, available properties are '@odata.etag, ItemInternalId, Risk ID, Area​, Team Res_x002e_​, Owner​, Mail, Status, Description​, Severity​ (1-5)​, Probability​ (1-5)​, Rating​ (S x P)​, Mitigation​, Contingency​, Comments​, __PowerAppsId__'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

it said that property owner dosent exist although it is mentioned on the propery list afterward...

any suggestions?

regards,

Eyal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Perez

Apologies for the long delay on the reply. I was able to put a Flow together based on the latest information you provided. There's a long post coming, so before I outline the steps, I have to mention that I rename all the steps for readability, but I'll mention the action name so you know which one to choose. Here are the steps:

1. In my Flow, I'm using a Manually trigger a flow trigger.
  2. For the next step, add an Excel - Get rows action. Select your File name and the Table name. My Excel file is located in OneDrive.
    Select-1.JPG
  3. For the next step, add a Data Operations - Filter array action - renamed to Filter Tasks By Status. In the From field, select the value from the Get Rows step. For the condition, click on Edit in advance mode and enter the expression below. This expression filters the results from the Get Rows step to retrieve the items which Status is not equals to Closed and Cancelled.
    @and(not(equals(item()?['Status'], 'Closed')),not(equals(item()?['Status'], 'Cancelled')))

Select-2.JPG
  4. For the next step, add an Initialize variable step - renamed to Initialize arrayOwnersEmail Variable. Set the Name to arrayOwnersEmail, the Type to Array, and the Value to [ ]. <-- I added spaces to the brackets here for readability, but space is not needed.
    Select-3.JPG
  5. For the next step, add an Apply to each step - renamed to ForEach Owner. Set the Output field to the Body output from step 3 above: Filter Tasks By Status.
    Select-4.JPG
  6. Inside the ForEach Owner step, add a Data Operations - Compose step - renamed to Union Owners Email Arrays. Set the Inputs field to the expression below by selecting the Expression tab from the Dynamic content window.
    union(variables('arrayOwnersName'), createArray(item()?['Owner']))

Select-5.JPG
  7. Next, add a Variables - Set variable step - renamed to Set arrayOwnersEmail Variable. In the Name field, select the arrayOwnersEmail variable and set the Value to the Output from the Union Owners Email Arrays step.
    Select-6.JPG
  8. For the next step, add another Apply to each separate from the one in step 5 above - renamed to ForEach Unique Owner. Set the Output field to the arrayOwnersEmail variable.
    Select-7.JPG
  9. Inside the ForEach Unique Owner step, add a Data Operations - Compose step - renamed to Owners Email. Set the Inputs field to the Current item from the arrayOwnersEmail variable.
    Select-8.JPG
  10. Next, add a Data Operations - Filter array step - renamed to Filter Task By Owners Email. In the From field, select the Body from the Filter Tasks By Status step. For the condition, set left field to the item()?['Email'] expression and check if is equal to the Output from the Owners Email step.
    Select-9.JPG
  11. Next, add a Data Operations - Select - renamed to Select Task ID. Set the From field to the Body output from the Filter Task By Owners Email. Set the Map key to Task ID and the value to item()?['Title'].
    Select-10.JPG
  12. Next, add a Create HTML Table step. This is to format the email body with all the pertaining tasks for each user. Set the From field to the Output from the Select Task ID step.
    Select-11.JPG
  13. And for the last step, add an Office 365 Outlook - Send an email step. Set the To field to the Output from the Owners Email step. For the Subject, you can set what you actually need there. And for the Body, add the Output from the Create HTML Table step.
    Select-12.JPG

Please try the outlined steps above and let us know the results.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
faustocapellanj
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Perez

Since you are already using the "Data Operations - Filter Array" action, you can follow it with a "Data Operations - Select" action to select the subset of columns you want from the Excel data. There was a thread that I replied to recently that had a similar requirement. Here's the link to the thread Send Email based on record value (Custom Flow). The information I mentioned above can be found in my second reply to the post.

Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Fausto Capellan, Jr
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

Hi @faustocapellanj,

in my flow i have a select action following the filter array, but im not sure what expression i should put in the select, i showed in my inital post two options i tried, each of them produce an error, i listed it also.

i need to know what syntex to use in my select statement..

attaching also screenshot of the relvant part of the flow:

follow up.png

would be great if you can assist with this.

thanks in advance,

Eyal

Hi @Perez

I see you already have your keys in the Select action. To add the value to each key, click inside the Enter value field and the Dynamic content window will open. From there you can select the value for Owner and Status. The screenshot below is just an example of your scenario.

SelectAction.JPG

If you would like a more thorough example, please provide all the info on the columns you are using in Excel and what your Create HTML Table format looks like so I can build a full Flow on my end.

Thank you.

Fausto Capellan, Jr
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Perez,

Could you please share a full screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Could you please show more details about your Excel table?

The error message told that the Owner property could not detected within your Excel table. Please check if the Owner column is existed in your Excel table.

I have created a Excel table on my side and the data structure of it as below:19.JPG

I agree with @faustocapellanj's thought almost, I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned, please take a try with the following workaround:20.JPG

Within "Filter array" action, left input box set to following formula:

formatDateTime(item()?['Due_x0020_Date'],'MM/dd/yyyy')

right input box set to following formula:

utcNow('MM/dd/yyyy')

Within Middle drop down, choose is greater than.

Within "Select" action, From set to output of the "Filter array" action. Within Map entry, type two entries. The Key name of first entry set to TaskName and corresponding value set to following formula:

item()?['TaskName']

The Key of name of second entry set to Owner and corresponding value value set to following formula:

item()?['Owner']

Note: On your side, please use the following formula to reference column value within your Excel table:

item()?['ColumnNameOfYourExcelTable']

The flow works successfully as below:21.JPG

More details about using expression in flow actions, please check the following article:

Use expression in flow actions

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to re-create your Excel file (the data of it has been formatted as an table) and re-choose it within the "Get rows" action of your flow, then try your flow again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-xida-msft and @faustocapellanj,

im attaching the flow configuration and results, hope it will be more clear, sorry for the very long reply...

configuration screenshots:

1. in the Select action idefined the Owner

2. Compose expression: union(body('Select'),body('Select'))

Flow#1.png

3. filter expression: first(variables('OwnerArray'))?['ItOwner']

4. in the second select i defined two fields as test

Owner expression: @item()?['Owner']

Status expression: @item()?['Status']

Filter.png

5. Send an email:

To expression: first(body('Filter_array'))?['Mail']

Subject expression: Open AIs formatDateTime(utcNow(),'dd/MM/yyyy')

HTML.png 

6. Compose expressionskip(variables('OwnerArray'),1)

compose.png

results screenshots:

1. as you can see on the Select Output the owner is exist, dosen't it mean it was retrieved correctly from the excel?

Reccure.png 

result3.png

2. Filter results are as expected filtering only the items from excel with the first owner from the array

3. in the select it gives the error

result#2.png 

im attaching again the two options i tried to populate in the select and the corresponding error messages:

"Owner":"@body('Filter_Owner')?['Owner']?['Value']"

i got following error:

InvalidTemplate. The execution of template action 'Select_2' failed: The evaluation of 'query' action 'where' expression '{ "Owner": "@body('Filter_array')['Owner']", "Status": "@body('Filter_array')['Status']" }' failed: 'The template language expression 'body('Filter_array')['Owner']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Owner' cannot be selected. Array elements can only be selected using an integer index. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

"Owner":"@item()?['Owner']?['Value']

but it also not working, getting the following error:

InvalidTemplate. The execution of template action 'Select_2' failed: The evaluation of 'query' action 'where' expression '{ "Owner": "@item()['Owner ']['Value']", "Status": "@item()['Status']['Value']" }' failed: 'The template language expression 'item()['Owner ']['Value']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Owner ' doesn't exist, available properties are '@odata.etag, ItemInternalId, Risk ID, Area​, Team Res_x002e_​, Owner​, Mail, Status, Description​, Severity​ (1-5)​, Probability​ (1-5)​, Rating​ (S x P)​, Mitigation​, Contingency​, Comments​, __PowerAppsId__'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

if something is not clear in my request i will be happy to farther elaborate.

thanks in advance

Eyal

Hi @Perez

I think this flow is getting over-complicated. Let's do this: how about we go back to square one. Can you please provide the structure of your Excel sheet, with columns and some sample data? Also, please provide what you are trying to achieve with this flow. Once you outline your scenario, we can provide you with a better solution.

Regards

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Hi @faustocapellanj,

sure, let's try that.

i have an excel with list of project risks, where each risk has an owner which is responsible for it. i want that once a week a reminder mail will be sent to the owner containing all the risks assigned to him.

below is sample of the data have in the excel:

Risk with Filter.png

so if risks # 1,2 are assigned to me, and its status is not closed or cancel, i will get a mail saying:  "Hi, you got these risks opened for you to handle"

with a table containing:

Risk ID ; Team Res. ; Status ; Description ; Rating (S*P) ; Comments

hope this is helpful.

thanks again for the effort.

regards,

Eyal

Hi @Perez

Apologies for the long delay on the reply. I was able to put a Flow together based on the latest information you provided. There's a long post coming, so before I outline the steps, I have to mention that I rename all the steps for readability, but I'll mention the action name so you know which one to choose. Here are the steps:

1. In my Flow, I'm using a Manually trigger a flow trigger.
  2. For the next step, add an Excel - Get rows action. Select your File name and the Table name. My Excel file is located in OneDrive.
    Select-1.JPG
  3. For the next step, add a Data Operations - Filter array action - renamed to Filter Tasks By Status. In the From field, select the value from the Get Rows step. For the condition, click on Edit in advance mode and enter the expression below. This expression filters the results from the Get Rows step to retrieve the items which Status is not equals to Closed and Cancelled.
    @and(not(equals(item()?['Status'], 'Closed')),not(equals(item()?['Status'], 'Cancelled')))

Select-2.JPG
  4. For the next step, add an Initialize variable step - renamed to Initialize arrayOwnersEmail Variable. Set the Name to arrayOwnersEmail, the Type to Array, and the Value to [ ]. <-- I added spaces to the brackets here for readability, but space is not needed.
    Select-3.JPG
  5. For the next step, add an Apply to each step - renamed to ForEach Owner. Set the Output field to the Body output from step 3 above: Filter Tasks By Status.
    Select-4.JPG
  6. Inside the ForEach Owner step, add a Data Operations - Compose step - renamed to Union Owners Email Arrays. Set the Inputs field to the expression below by selecting the Expression tab from the Dynamic content window.
    union(variables('arrayOwnersName'), createArray(item()?['Owner']))

Select-5.JPG
  7. Next, add a Variables - Set variable step - renamed to Set arrayOwnersEmail Variable. In the Name field, select the arrayOwnersEmail variable and set the Value to the Output from the Union Owners Email Arrays step.
    Select-6.JPG
  8. For the next step, add another Apply to each separate from the one in step 5 above - renamed to ForEach Unique Owner. Set the Output field to the arrayOwnersEmail variable.
    Select-7.JPG
  9. Inside the ForEach Unique Owner step, add a Data Operations - Compose step - renamed to Owners Email. Set the Inputs field to the Current item from the arrayOwnersEmail variable.
    Select-8.JPG
  10. Next, add a Data Operations - Filter array step - renamed to Filter Task By Owners Email. In the From field, select the Body from the Filter Tasks By Status step. For the condition, set left field to the item()?['Email'] expression and check if is equal to the Output from the Owners Email step.
    Select-9.JPG
  11. Next, add a Data Operations - Select - renamed to Select Task ID. Set the From field to the Body output from the Filter Task By Owners Email. Set the Map key to Task ID and the value to item()?['Title'].
    Select-10.JPG
  12. Next, add a Create HTML Table step. This is to format the email body with all the pertaining tasks for each user. Set the From field to the Output from the Select Task ID step.
    Select-11.JPG
  13. And for the last step, add an Office 365 Outlook - Send an email step. Set the To field to the Output from the Owners Email step. For the Subject, you can set what you actually need there. And for the Body, add the Output from the Create HTML Table step.
    Select-12.JPG

Please try the outlined steps above and let us know the results.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr
GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello, @Perez!

Have you had a chance to apply @faustocapellanj‘s recommendation to adapt your Flow? If yes, and you find that solution to be satisfactory, please go ahead and click “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Hi @GabrielStJohn,

didnt have chance yet to try it, but as soon as i will i will post back.

thanks,

Eyal

Hi @faustocapellanj,

sorry for the long delay, just now had a chance to try ytour suggestion.

i tried to implement it and got stuck on step 6.

when trying to build the compose expression it givess the following error:

Initialize Variable.png

copy it into the input line it just read it as a string.

any ideas?

thanks in advance,

Eyal

Hi @Perez

It seems you are copying the expression without setting up the variable step. Can you please post a screenshot of your flow so I can take a look? Also, please review all the steps I provided in my previous post to make sure you didn't forget anything.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Hi @faustocapellanj,

actually i followed your flow step by step, but it didnt passed that step, please see screenshot below:

union.pngunion#2.png

and the error im getting is:

Initialize Variable.png

it is not even in run time, but when im trying to save the flow.

thanks in advance

Eyal

Hi @Perez

My apologies. I honestly don't know how I missed a step in the instructions I provided before. There should be 2 variables, but I only posted one. I have added screenshots with all the steps for the Flow. Again, my most sincere apologies.

Filter and VariablesFilter and VariablesFirst Apply to EachFirst Apply to Each

Second Apply to EachSecond Apply to Each

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Hi @faustocapellanj,

wow, it worked perfectly, thanks a lot for that.

i got a mali notification with the Risk IDs assigned to me.

i tried now to add additional fields to the mail but got ann error saying that the fields are not recognized, please seee below:

Select#1.pngSelect#2.png

as you can see in the error text and picture the value does exist in the input:

InvalidTemplate. The execution of template action 'Select_Risk_ID' failed: The evaluation of 'query' action 'where' expression '{
  "RiskID": "@item()['Risk ID']",
  "Area": "@item()['Area']",
  "Owner": "@item()['Owner']",
  "Status": "@item()['Status']",
  "Description": "@item()['Description']"
}' failed: 'The template language expression 'item()['Area']' cannot be evaluated because property 'Area' doesn't exist, available properties are '@odata.etag, ItemInternalId, Risk ID, Area​, Team Res_x002e_​, Owner​, Mail, Status, Description​, Severity​ (1-5)​, Probability​ (1-5)​, Rating​ (S x P)​, Mitigation​, Contingency​, Comments​, __PowerAppsId__'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

do you see any issue with how i put it?

regards,

Eyal

Hi @Perez

How are you entering the expression for the item? Like this item()?['Area'] ?

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Hi @faustocapellanj,

im just typing it in the expression field

Hi @Perez

I see that the additional properties, such as Area, are available for selection. I was able to select those additional properties in my Flow; you can see the step and the results in the screenshots below:

Action with ExpressionAction with Expression

OutputOutput

Please check the expressions for the properties to make sure it matches the expression in the screenshot above and let me know.

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Hi @faustocapellanj,

actually I put it exactly the way you showed in the expression field, it’s very weird because for the 'Risk ID' and 'Status' fields, it is ok, if I’m running the flow only  with these two it works but when trying to add in 'Description', 'Owner',  and 'Area' it gives the error I attached below.

any idea?

thanks 

Eyal

Helpful resources

Announcements

Exclusive LIVE Community Event: Power Apps Copilot Coffee Chat with Copilot Studio Product Team

It's time for the SECOND Power Apps Copilot Coffee Chat featuring the Copilot Studio product team, which will be held LIVE on April 3, 2024 at 9:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).     This is an incredible opportunity to connect with members of the Copilot Studio product team and ask them anything about Copilot Studio. We'll share our special guests with you shortly--but we want to encourage to mark your calendars now because you will not want to miss the conversation.   This live event will give you the unique opportunity to learn more about Copilot Studio plans, where we’ll focus, and get insight into upcoming features. We’re looking forward to hearing from the community, so bring your questions!   TO GET ACCESS TO THIS EXCLUSIVE AMA: Kudo this post to reserve your spot! Reserve your spot now by kudoing this post.  Reservations will be prioritized on when your kudo for the post comes through, so don't wait! Click that "kudo button" today.   Invitations will be sent on April 2nd.Users posting Kudos after April 2nd at 9AM PDT may not receive an invitation but will be able to view the session online after conclusion of the event. Give your "kudo" today and mark your calendars for April 3, 2024 at 9:30 AM PDT and join us for an engaging and informative session!

Tuesday Tip: Unlocking Community Achievements and Earning Badges

TUESDAY TIPS are our way of communicating helpful things we've learned or shared that have helped members of the Community. Whether you're just getting started or you're a seasoned pro, Tuesday Tips will help you know where to go, what to look for, and navigate your way through the ever-growing--and ever-changing--world of the Power Platform Community! We cover basics about the Community, provide a few "insider tips" to make your experience even better, and share best practices gleaned from our most active community members and Super Users.   With so many new Community members joining us each week, we'll also review a few of our "best practices" so you know just "how" the Community works, so make sure to watch the News & Announcements each week for the latest and greatest Tuesday Tips!     THIS WEEK'S TIP: Unlocking Achievements and Earning BadgesAcross the Communities, you'll see badges on users profile that recognize and reward their engagement and contributions. These badges each signify a different achievement--and all of those achievements are available to any Community member! If you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, you too can earn badges for the great work you do. Check out some details on Community badges below--and find out more in the detailed link at the end of the article!       A Diverse Range of Badges to Collect The badges you can earn in the Community cover a wide array of activities, including: Kudos Received: Acknowledges the number of times a user’s post has been appreciated with a “Kudo.”Kudos Given: Highlights the user’s generosity in recognizing others’ contributions.Topics Created: Tracks the number of discussions initiated by a user.Solutions Provided: Celebrates the instances where a user’s response is marked as the correct solution.Reply: Counts the number of times a user has engaged with community discussions.Blog Contributor: Honors those who contribute valuable content and are invited to write for the community blog.       A Community Evolving Together Badges are not only a great way to recognize outstanding contributions of our amazing Community members--they are also a way to continue fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. As you continue to share your knowledge and assist each other these badges serve as a visual representation of your valuable contributions.   Find out more about badges in these Community Support pages in each Community: All About Community Badges - Power Apps CommunityAll About Community Badges - Power Automate CommunityAll About Community Badges - Copilot Studio CommunityAll About Community Badges - Power Pages Community

Tuesday Tips: Powering Up Your Community Profile

TUESDAY TIPS are our way of communicating helpful things we've learned or shared that have helped members of the Community. Whether you're just getting started or you're a seasoned pro, Tuesday Tips will help you know where to go, what to look for, and navigate your way through the ever-growing--and ever-changing--world of the Power Platform Community! We cover basics about the Community, provide a few "insider tips" to make your experience even better, and share best practices gleaned from our most active community members and Super Users.   With so many new Community members joining us each week, we'll also review a few of our "best practices" so you know just "how" the Community works, so make sure to watch the News & Announcements each week for the latest and greatest Tuesday Tips!   This Week's Tip: Power Up Your Profile!  🚀 It's where every Community member gets their start, and it's essential that you keep it updated! Your Community User Profile is how you're able to get messages, post solutions, ask questions--and as you rank up, it's where your badges will appear and how you'll be known when you start blogging in the Community Blog. Your Community User Profile is how the Community knows you--so it's essential that it works the way you need it to! From changing your username to updating contact information, this Knowledge Base Article is your best resource for powering up your profile.     Password Puzzles? No Problem! Find out how to sync your Azure AD password with your community account, ensuring a seamless sign-in. No separate passwords to remember! Job Jumps & Email Swaps Changed jobs? Got a new email? Fear not! You'll find out how to link your shiny new email to your existing community account, keeping your contributions and connections intact. Username Uncertainties Unraveled Picking the perfect username is crucial--and sometimes the original choice you signed up with doesn't fit as well as you may have thought. There's a quick way to request an update here--but remember, your username is your community identity, so choose wisely. "Need Admin Approval" Warning Window? If you see this error message while using the community, don't worry. A simple process will help you get where you need to go. If you still need assistance, find out how to contact your Community Support team. Whatever you're looking for, when it comes to your profile, the Community Account Support Knowledge Base article is your treasure trove of tips as you navigate the nuances of your Community Profile. It’s the ultimate resource for keeping your digital identity in tip-top shape while engaging with the Power Platform Community. So, dive in and power up your profile today!  💪🚀   Community Account Support | Power Apps Community Account Support | Power AutomateCommunity Account Support | Copilot Studio  Community Account Support | Power Pages

Super User of the Month | Chris Piasecki

In our 2nd installment of this new ongoing feature in the Community, we're thrilled to announce that Chris Piasecki is our Super User of the Month for March 2024. If you've been in the Community for a while, we're sure you've seen a comment or marked one of Chris' helpful tips as a solution--he's been a Super User for SEVEN consecutive seasons!   Since authoring his first reply in April 2020 to his most recent achievement organizing the Canadian Power Platform Summit this month, Chris has helped countless Community members with his insights and expertise. In addition to being a Super User, Chris is also a User Group leader, Microsoft MVP, and a featured speaker at the Microsoft Power Platform Conference. His contributions to the new SUIT program, along with his joyous personality and willingness to jump in and help so many members has made Chris a fixture in the Power Platform Community.   When Chris isn't authoring solutions or organizing events, he's actively leading Piasecki Consulting, specializing in solution architecture, integration, DevOps, and more--helping clients discover how to strategize and implement Microsoft's technology platforms. We are grateful for Chris' insightful help in the Community and look forward to even more amazing milestones as he continues to assist so many with his great tips, solutions--always with a smile and a great sense of humor.You can find Chris in the Community and on LinkedIn. Thanks for being such a SUPER user, Chris! 💪 🌠  

Find Out What Makes Super Users So Super

We know many of you visit the Power Platform Communities to ask questions and receive answers. But do you know that many of our best answers and solutions come from Community members who are super active, helping anyone who needs a little help getting unstuck with Business Applications products? We call these dedicated Community members Super Users because they are the real heroes in the Community, willing to jump in whenever they can to help! Maybe you've encountered them yourself and they've solved some of your biggest questions. Have you ever wondered, "Why?"We interviewed several of our Super Users to understand what drives them to help in the Community--and discover the difference it has made in their lives as well! Take a look in our gallery today: What Motivates a Super User? - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

March User Group Update: New Groups and Upcoming Events!

Welcome to this month’s celebration of our Community User Groups and exciting User Group events. We’re thrilled to introduce some brand-new user groups that have recently joined our vibrant community. Plus, we’ve got a lineup of engaging events you won’t want to miss. Let’s jump right in: New User Groups   Sacramento Power Platform GroupANZ Power Platform COE User GroupPower Platform MongoliaPower Platform User Group OmanPower Platform User Group Delta StateMid Michigan Power Platform Upcoming Events  DUG4MFG - Quarterly Meetup - Microsoft Demand PlanningDate: 19 Mar 2024 | 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM Central America Standard TimeDescription: Dive into the world of manufacturing with a focus on Demand Planning. Learn from industry experts and share your insights. Dynamics User Group HoustonDate: 07 Mar 2024 | 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM Central America Standard TimeDescription: Houston, get ready for an immersive session on Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. Connect with fellow professionals and expand your knowledge. Reading Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Group (Q1)Date: 05 Mar 2024 | 06:00 PM to 09:00 PM GMT Standard TimeDescription: Join our virtual meetup for insightful discussions, demos, and community updates. Let’s kick off Q1 with a bang! Leaders, Create Your Events!  Leaders of existing User Groups, don’t forget to create your events within the Community platform. By doing so, you’ll enable us to share them in future posts and newsletters. Let’s spread the word and make these gatherings even more impactful! Stay tuned for more updates, inspiring stories, and collaborative opportunities from and for our Community User Groups.   P.S. Have an event or success story to share? Reach out to us – we’d love to feature you!

Users online (4,955)