cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pravind96
Frequent Visitor

Send Email Reminder from SQL database using Power Automate

Hi, I have SQL database list which consist of Date and User Email ID list column. I want to create a flow to send email reminder for those users one day before the date. I’ve created a flow and tried it. It can grab the date but cannot send the Email to the persons. Could anyone guide or help me on this flow?

Database image:

Capture.PNG

Flow Image:

1.PNG2.PNG

Get Rows(v2)
Filter Query: eventDate_2 eq formatDateTime(addDays(utcNow(),-1),'yyyy-MM-dd')

7 REPLIES 7
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@pravind96 

Can you please share your flow run history?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

my flow run history:

ss.PNG

fb.PNG

@pravind96 

From your screenshot this means that the Get Rows step did not return any records, I believe the issue will be in your filter Query because if your field is date time so it will not always evaluate because of the time part.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@pravind96 

Can you paste a screenshot for your SQL table?

My SQL record screenshot:

ee.PNG

@pravind96

Your date field is saving only dates as per your screen shot and your filter query looks OK so have you checked you have records on 20 September as your query suggests utcnow - 1

When I tried with  utcnow - 1 it's still the same.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (26,295)