cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send Email fails intermittently (even after export and import as well)

Hi,

I am running into this issue since long intermittently, i exported and imported the flow, then it worked fine, again next morning when i am trying it is again failing.

Capture.PNG

I can still run the when testing it from within the flow without any error.

do you have any idea why this error ?

Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hey @Anonymous 

You do not have to remove the connection of the flow from powerapps. In PowerApps, I am assuming that this flow is being triggered from a button. SO you can probably just delete that button control and add another one and on the button control assign the flow action. You will have to rewrite the expression to invoke the flow and while adding the flow to the button, you can select the latest flow. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check this thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-Error/m-p/363166#M30578

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hey @Anonymous 

By anychance is this flow being triggered from a powerapps control? If so, this is a very common error with flow and powerapps and the fix is to remove the flow from the powerapp control and add it again over there. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community-Blog/10-MS-Flow-hacks-troubleshoots-wor... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @yashag2255,

Thank you for the response,

I have tried that already for 2 times, i removed the connection from powerapps and flow, exported the flow, removed the flow and then imported the flow again. It worked well for a day and then same issue again...
Highlighted

Hey @Anonymous 

You do not have to remove the connection of the flow from powerapps. In PowerApps, I am assuming that this flow is being triggered from a button. SO you can probably just delete that button control and add another one and on the button control assign the flow action. You will have to rewrite the expression to invoke the flow and while adding the flow to the button, you can select the latest flow. 

Hope this Helps!

Highlighted

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check this thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-Error/m-p/363166#M30578

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (1,823)