cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
aman_varama
Level: Powered On

Send Email fails intermittently (even after export and import as well)

Hi,

I am running into this issue since long intermittently, i exported and imported the flow, then it worked fine, again next morning when i am trying it is again failing.

Capture.PNG

I can still run the when testing it from within the flow without any error.

do you have any idea why this error ?

Thank you!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Send Email fails intermittently (even after export and import as well)

Hey @aman_varama 

You do not have to remove the connection of the flow from powerapps. In PowerApps, I am assuming that this flow is being triggered from a button. SO you can probably just delete that button control and add another one and on the button control assign the flow action. You will have to rewrite the expression to invoke the flow and while adding the flow to the button, you can select the latest flow. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @aman_varama ,

Please check this thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-Error/m-p/363166#M30578

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @aman_varama 

By anychance is this flow being triggered from a powerapps control? If so, this is a very common error with flow and powerapps and the fix is to remove the flow from the powerapp control and add it again over there. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Flow-Community-Blog/10-MS-Flow-hacks-troubleshoots-wor... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

aman_varama
Level: Powered On

Hi @yashag2255,

Thank you for the response,

I have tried that already for 2 times, i removed the connection from powerapps and flow, exported the flow, removed the flow and then imported the flow again. It worked well for a day and then same issue again...
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @aman_varama 

You do not have to remove the connection of the flow from powerapps. In PowerApps, I am assuming that this flow is being triggered from a button. SO you can probably just delete that button control and add another one and on the button control assign the flow action. You will have to rewrite the expression to invoke the flow and while adding the flow to the button, you can select the latest flow. 

Hope this Helps!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @aman_varama ,

Please check this thread and see if it helps:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Flow-Error/m-p/363166#M30578

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,791)