cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThienNgoSSS

Send Email with Option never send email with options

So, as my title say, the flow never send email with option. Instead, it automatically chose a response and finish the flow.

Note that the flow worked perfectly before. Now even when I create new flow, it still never send the options out for users to choose from. I am not sure what happened here.

image.png

Update debug info:

- If I send to a predefined email address from previous actions, it would automatically choose the response and never send users the option email. Even if I type in random email, it does the same thing.

- If I use expression to define an email address, the flow works.

2 REPLIES 2
v-zhos-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @ThienNgoSSS ,

I have made some tests on my side, it doesn't has the issue you have mentioned.

When I run the flow, the 'Send email with options' action will enter in pending status.

Then I will receive an email with options, after I choose the options the flow will continue.

Capture5.PNGCapture6.PNG

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Zhongys

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

I assumed you did see the time frame catch in the picture of my flow. I will explain every steps I make in my flow:

1. I have a "When a HTTP request is receipt" trigger, which catches the email needed to send out.

image.png

2. I used that email to send email with options.

image.png

Here is the result:

image.png

The pending email never get sent out. Instead, it automatically choose one of the options, and finish the flow. 3s is way too short even for me to go to my email, load my email, and click one of the options.

I'm not sure if it's allowed for me to share you that flow to test?

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,732)