Helper II
Helper II

Send Mail to multi-choice Person field

Hello,

I have a power automate to send an email from a multi-choice Person field

CC1.PNG

In SP save it : 

CC2.PNG

And in Power Automate when i select the field in dynamic content , he add apply to each and send it many times:

C12.PNG

Any idea how to fix and send one mail to different persons selected in Person field ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Kingsman 

My list values : 

jinivthakkar_0-1611555839033.png

My flow 

jinivthakkar_1-1611555869623.png

Detailed steps: 

jinivthakkar_2-1611556040501.png

Take the email value of column and use append to string action and add semicolon at the ";" at the end

jinivthakkar_3-1611556157383.png

jinivthakkar_4-1611556256568.png

You will get semicolon separated values in varEmail1, which you can use in "To" in send email action.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Kingsman 

My list values : 

jinivthakkar_0-1611555839033.png

My flow 

jinivthakkar_1-1611555869623.png

Detailed steps: 

jinivthakkar_2-1611556040501.png

Take the email value of column and use append to string action and add semicolon at the ";" at the end

jinivthakkar_3-1611556157383.png

jinivthakkar_4-1611556256568.png

You will get semicolon separated values in varEmail1, which you can use in "To" in send email action.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (20,057)