cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iwonder
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Send Push Notification V2 Stopped working

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

This flow was working until I shared my app with more users.. went from 2 to 14 total.

Now when I call this flow from my PowerApps app, I get the error:

FlowError3.png

When I download the output I see:

....,"Content-Type":"application/json","Content-Length":"3535"},"body":{"error":{"code":"MultipleErrorsOccurred","message":"Multiple errors occurred: 'BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest'. Please see details.","details":[{"code":"GraphRequestFailed","message":"The request failed with error: '{\"odata.error\":{\"code\":\"Request_UnsupportedQuery\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Too many child clauses specified in search filter expression containing 'OR' operators: 26. Max allowed: 15.\"}, ....

Why does the flow work with one email address but not more?

NOTE: I have roleName is not equal to JUNK because I want all users, "Owner" and "CanView"

FlowError1.png

FlowError2.png

I followed the video by Reza Dorrani (Create push notifications for Power Apps mobile - Tutorial - YouTube)

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have discovered that there is a maximum of 7 email addresses that can be pushed to...

I added the individual email addresses in the the Push step and it broke when I added the 8th address.

So to resolve this I put the PUSH inside the Apply to each and it sends one at a time.... I'm sure this is slower but at least it works.

FlowError5.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
iwonder
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi Everyone,

I found this post:

Solved: Re: Push Notification error too many child clauses - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com...

I've tried it but I still get the same error. Have I implemented the alternate method correctly?

Image would not post in previous reply... trying again here:

FlowError4.png

I have discovered that there is a maximum of 7 email addresses that can be pushed to...

I added the individual email addresses in the the Push step and it broke when I added the 8th address.

So to resolve this I put the PUSH inside the Apply to each and it sends one at a time.... I'm sure this is slower but at least it works.

FlowError5.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,873)