cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Send Push Notification V2 Stopped working

Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

This flow was working until I shared my app with more users.. went from 2 to 14 total.

Now when I call this flow from my PowerApps app, I get the error:

FlowError3.png

When I download the output I see:

....,"Content-Type":"application/json","Content-Length":"3535"},"body":{"error":{"code":"MultipleErrorsOccurred","message":"Multiple errors occurred: 'BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest,BadRequest'. Please see details.","details":[{"code":"GraphRequestFailed","message":"The request failed with error: '{\"odata.error\":{\"code\":\"Request_UnsupportedQuery\",\"message\":{\"lang\":\"en\",\"value\":\"Too many child clauses specified in search filter expression containing 'OR' operators: 26. Max allowed: 15.\"}, ....

Why does the flow work with one email address but not more?

NOTE: I have roleName is not equal to JUNK because I want all users, "Owner" and "CanView"

FlowError1.png

FlowError2.png

I followed the video by Reza Dorrani (Create push notifications for Power Apps mobile - Tutorial - YouTube)

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I have discovered that there is a maximum of 7 email addresses that can be pushed to...

I added the individual email addresses in the the Push step and it broke when I added the 8th address.

So to resolve this I put the PUSH inside the Apply to each and it sends one at a time.... I'm sure this is slower but at least it works.

FlowError5.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi Everyone,

I found this post:

Solved: Re: Push Notification error too many child clauses - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com...

I've tried it but I still get the same error. Have I implemented the alternate method correctly?

iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Image would not post in previous reply... trying again here:

FlowError4.png

iwonder
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I have discovered that there is a maximum of 7 email addresses that can be pushed to...

I added the individual email addresses in the the Push step and it broke when I added the 8th address.

So to resolve this I put the PUSH inside the Apply to each and it sends one at a time.... I'm sure this is slower but at least it works.

FlowError5.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Users online (3,276)