Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AppDeveloper
Helper IV
Helper IV

Send Reminder 10 minutes before End of Meeting based on Outlook

Hi,

I have made few Flows based on SharePoint list but this Case based on outlook meetings is new for me.

I am adding a feature in Book a room Template to send an automatic reminder to the meeting organizer 10 minutes before the End of Meeting.

1. How can I make a Flow and link it to my PowerApps App?

Any Help?

2 REPLIES 2
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AppDeveloper ,

Currently, there is no such trigger in Flow that can trigger Flow 10 minutes before the End of the Meeting.

The more clumsy method is to use Recurrence as a trigger, set the Flow to trigger every minute, and check if there are eligible events for the event, and send a reminder if it does. However, this method seems unrealistic, it will consume unnecessary Flow runs.

Besides, about make a Flow and link it to PowerApps, please check this doc and get more details about the integration of Flow and PowerApps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/using-logic-flows

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
manuelstgomes
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @AppDeveloper 

@v-bacao-msft  has a point. There's no decent way to achieve this in Power Automate.

But you can to the following. When a new meeting is created you can create one 10 minute meeting on the organizer's calendar that will trigger an alert when the meeting is "starting", so you only have 10 minutes left in the overall meeting. Makes sense?

I have a template on my website that adds 15 minutes to the end of the meeting. You can easily convert this to achieve what you want above. Here it is:

https://manueltgomes.com/microsoft/flow/template-archive/#jump_outlook_calendar

Hope this helps you.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,700)