cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdupton
Helper II
Helper II

Send an array from PA to Flow

I have a date field in a Sharepoint list. My list contains timesheets per day.  At the end of the week, I need to send an approval email with a flow that contains all of the weekly timesheets in a single email.  I have the weekending date in a calculated field in the list (used to group list items together) but I figured out Flow can't filter on a calculated field.

So...how can I send a collection from PA over the flow.  Do I build an array of Sharepoint ID's in PA and then pass that array of ID's to the flow so I can filter the list?  Is there a better way to pass a filtered list of items to Flow?

1 REPLY 1
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tdupton,

The ID fitlered idea is not supported to achieve so far I think. But you could try to filter the items to a collection first in PowerApps then send the collection to Flow. Although it is not the same but the below blog might help on this scenario. Please take a look at:
Saving a collection of images from PowerApps to SharePoint using Microsoft Flow

http://www.techmikael.com/2017/05/saving-collection-of-images-from.html

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (4,164)