Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsinha
Helper III
Helper III

Send an email on the basis of count in Sharepoint List

Hi Folks,

I need to create a flow on the basis of no of records created in Sharepoint List in a particular day.

I have a Power App where user book their seats and their details store in SP List. Admin wants to receive an email as soon as seat limit is reached in a particular day. Lets suppose its 100, if 100 users book their seats for today, admin receive an email that seats for today are booked.

How can I build this flow?

Kindly suggest.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
grantjenkins
Community Champion
Community Champion

I would create a flow that triggers when a new item is created. Then in the flow use Get items with whatever criteria you wish to add in the Filter Query. Then have a Condition to check the length of the items returned, and if equal to 100 then send the email.

1. Trigger on When a new item is created
  2. Get items (with appropriate filter criteria such as only items created today)
  3. Condition that gets the length of the Get items output
    1. If length is equal to 100 - Send an email

----------------------------------------------------------------------

If I've answered your question, please mark the post as Solved.

If you like my response, please consider giving it a Thumbs Up.
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@rsinha  you can create a scheduled flow and use Get Items action with filter query Created (date) is equals to today's date. Then check length of items returned by Get Items based on that use Send Email action to send the email.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,725)