cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obmb
Frequent Visitor

Send customized emails

Hi

I am trying to send a customized email to product owners for 100s of products.

when I try apply to each function, it works but sends one email for each product.  However, I need to send one email even though more than one product have been assigned them.  Eg if one person has 20 products, they should receive only one email with list of their 20 products.  And not 20 products 

is there anyway to do this?

1 REPLY 1
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@obmb 

When you try to select the information directly it puts the action into apply to each loop as it is coming in array format. 

The best suitable action plan for your scenario will be to use filter array action if you want to perform any conditional filtering or checking on the data.

Once you have to information ready you can use the CREATE HTML table action card to create HTML table from information that you have got. Let us consider that from previous action I got 20 elements from that I will select product in the Create HTML table action which will create a list of 20 products for me.

You can directly specify the output of the HTML TABLE action in the outlook action card, and you will be able to achieve the desired result.

For insights on creating HTML table in power automate you can check the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37g5rkLlkmE

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,348)