cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Send email of Jira Projects in MS flow

Hey,

I have a flow i would like to build but am getting pretty confused on creating it by the names and labels of each step. The company i work for has Jira, and many projects within it. I want to grab 1 project , and all the open tickets in that project, then send myself and my team a list of those tickets. 

It looks like on the flow i setup to test, the results of "Get Projects" is getting the first ticket in each project , then the next step is "Get issue by Key" is error-ing out saying my unique key doesnt exist, although when i look at the results of "Get Projects" I see it there. For this post the project would be called "Development" and the project Key would be "DEV"

1) I want only Tickets that have the Key "DEV"

2) What is the best way to approach this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Send email of Jira Projects in MS flow

Hi @jestes ,

I have checked the ProjectArray returned by the Get Projects action mentioned in the Online doc, it seems that it does not contain the issueKey.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/jira/#actions

The parameter required by Get issue by key action is issuekey, and you seem to be populating the Project Key.

I am wondering if there is no successful run case in Flow run history. It seems that you should first determine if the Project Type is an issue, and then use the Project key to get the issue.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,119)