cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vish_p
Helper V
Helper V

Send email with option inside an "Apply to each" doesn't wait for user response ?

I am having an issue in my flow.Screenshot 2018-11-23 at 6.57.42 PM.png

The send email option inside the apply to each is not waiting for user response,it just goes to update item and then again send email with options and then waits (as seen in image above)

I cannot move "send email option 2" out of "apply to each 3" as i am attaching an attachment which is pulled from sharepoint list..any workound for this please help ?

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vish_p

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share more details about your requirement?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

the screenshot of my flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The flow would run and wait for the approve as below:

Capture.PNG

I afraid that your have item that don't have attachment so your Apply to each 3 would run directly without the approve in it.

Please make sure each item in your sharepoint list would has attachment or please check if the item has attachment in flow as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Alice

Thanks i actually forgot to insert "Has attachment" conditon 😄

i tried this solution but the condition always results into false and only false set of actions are getting executed even if the list item has attachment ,please help me out in this

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,029)