ezequiel
Microsoft
Microsoft

Send email with options to multiple people

Hi

I have this scenario: I have an excel with 2 columns :

- Email

- Confirmation (Y/N)

I need to deploy a Flow that runs every day going through the list and for those with "N" on the second column, send an email with options for the person to respond Yes or No. If the person responds Yes, the second column's value for that email will change to Y.

I'm struggling with this process as as far as I see using "Email with Options", the flow keeps running until all people respond or times out. There might be people that will respond within the hour and others will responds maybe in 5 or 6 hours or event more. if someone responds after the flow times out, his or her response won't be captured by the flow

How do you suggest to tackle down this business problem?

Thanks

Ezequiel

1 REPLY 1
Krishna92
Microsoft
Microsoft

@ezequiel 

Please try to setup remainder to ensure that an email is being sent to the approver every hour reminding that there is an action item pending on them.

Also try to configure the Timeout limit of the action card, by clicking on the three ellipses on the action card and click on settings.

Here you will be able to see the TimeOut option which you can configure based on your requirement.

If the information shared helped you in resolving the issue, Please consider giving a thumbs up and mark the solution as resolved.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (56,818)