cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Send mobile notification based on Dynamics 365 users division

Hello all,

I would like to create flows which allow to send a mobile notification to all users of the division when an activity is created, modified or deleted by a user of the same division in Dynamics 365.

I tested several templates of the Power automate platform without success.

What are the steps to make it work please?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Anonymous 

You can send a mobile notification only to yourself when creating a flow (the action says, send me a mobile notification) and therefore you cannot add the entire team to send a mobile notification from the flow that way. 

You might want to check out the below setup that might help. It sends an email notification: 

vv.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Anonymous 

You can send a mobile notification only to yourself when creating a flow (the action says, send me a mobile notification) and therefore you cannot add the entire team to send a mobile notification from the flow that way. 

You might want to check out the below setup that might help. It sends an email notification: 

vv.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your help !

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,920)