Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Sending Email With Options

Hi all,

I am working on a scenario where I have to find free slots from my calendar and sends an email with the following available time slots to the attendee. So far I have successfully find free time slots in my calendar using Find Meeting Times action.

testScheduler.PNG 

Now, the issue is when I choose Send email with options action to send available time slots with user options, it only sends one item (timings) to choose at a time in email.

Note: I have multiple schedule timings in my calendar and I want to send an email with all my item list as options to select the desire timing.

User Options:

concat(formatDateTime(items('Apply_to_each_2')?['meetingTimeSlot']?['start']?['dateTime'],'HH:mm:ss'),'-',formatDateTime(items('Apply_to_each_2')?['meetingTimeSlot']?['end']?['dateTime'],'HH:mm:ss'))

testScheduler0.PNG 

Output with single time slot:

testScheduler1.PNG

Is it possible to send all timings options in a single email or is there any other way to do it?

Can anyone please help me on this?

Thank you

Regards,

Ahmad 

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,350)