cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris2
Frequent Visitor

Sending all Approval Mails at once in For Each Loop

Dear Forum,

is there a possibility in a for each loop to send out ALL Approval Mails AT ONCE to the receiver? Currently I only see that you have to wait for the answer from first approval request, befor MS FLOW sends out the next approval request.

In short send out all at once (PARALLEL) and not one after the other (SERIAL).

Thanks

Chris

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Sending all Approval Mails at once in For Each Loop

Hi @Chris2,

Then you might need to filter the items from the items, and then add parallel branches to send out the Approval.

See my posts in another thread:

Flow to read the user response and update it to sharepoint list

And if you have any further questions, please post back.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Chris2
Frequent Visitor

Hi Michael,

I went through the link and learned how to use parallel branches. But I dont see my problem solved.

If I apply "get sharepoint items" to a sharepoint list and receive maybe 10 items as the result, I want to send "for each" item an approval, all at the same time. How it works now is, that the first for each loop waits until the approval request has been approved/ rejected by user and then, the for each loop goes on to the next loop for the second item for its approval request and so on.

What I need is, that all approvals are sent out immediately for all output items from the "get sharepoint item" action.

Is there a way to do it like that?

Thanks

Chris

moutinhoabreu Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Me to. Need to wait for user response in order to run approval email.

I've a 150 sharepoint list so imagnine if each user takes 1 or 2 days to reply !!!

AjayTG

the requirement like this 4 approval groups

Hi, I am having the requirement like this 4 approval groups-

1. Each can parallel and first can respond in the group( one can respond in the each group) --in each approved then only need to send mail and considered as approved. For Eg: in that 4 , 3 approved and 1 rejected need to send mail rejected by the approver (who rejected). In the list status no need to change as published.

If All approved and send mail and change status column in the list.

Please help me on this. How we can achieve this?. 
Thanks

AjayTG

Sending all Approval Mails at once in For Each Loop

Hi, I am having the requirement like this 4 approval groups-

1. Each can parallel and first can respond in the group( one can respond in the each group) --in each approved then only need to send mail and considered as approved. For Eg: in that 4 , 3 approved and 1 rejected need to send mail rejected by the approver (who rejected). In the list status no need to change as published.

If All approved and send mail and change status column in the list.

Please help me on this. How we can achieve this?. 
Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,101)