cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpaceNudeln
Frequent Visitor

Sending an email back to the person who made the request.

Hi everyone!
So. I dont know where exactly should I send this message but i have a dilemma..

Im making a PVA for my organisation and I made it possible to fill out the vacation application by entering data in the bot. But due to the fact that this application must be printed and signed, then scanned and sended to an HR-Manager, I cannot do this process through Approval-Tool.

To do this, through the Populate a Microsoft Word template Flow and then creating a Word document in Sharepoint, I made it possible for the employees to fill out the application themselves. Therefore, I want the Word file I created in Sharepoint to be sent to the Outlook-mail of the person who made the request (so basically back to himself).

How can I tell the Flow to which specific email the completed form should be sent to? Is there any way to retrieve an employee's Outlook-email within the organization to paste it as Expression at least? Screenshot_23.jpgScreenshot_2011.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Please see this article.  You should be able to get the user info in PVA and pass that into your flow (either the email directly, or the name/id that you can use in Flow with Get User Profile to get the email).

Getting User Details To Use In Power Virtual Agents (Teams) – Flow Alt Delete – Josh Cook [Microsoft...

Regards,

Pat

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Please see this article.  You should be able to get the user info in PVA and pass that into your flow (either the email directly, or the name/id that you can use in Flow with Get User Profile to get the email).

Getting User Details To Use In Power Virtual Agents (Teams) – Flow Alt Delete – Josh Cook [Microsoft...

Regards,

Pat

View solution in original post

Thanks a lot! That helped 🙂 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,909)