cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thelemontree10
Frequent Visitor

Sent email using Send-As from shared mail box, the sent email is not in sent's folder of shared mail box

Hi,

I am using a shared mail box to automatically send confirming email for those who upload in a sharepoint's folder using Power Automate.

thelemontree10_1-1627638712266.png

Currently, the sent email is stored in my personal email. This working style makes my personal email flooded with lots of automatical email.

I want it to automatically stored the sent email in the sent folder of the shared mail box. How can I do this ?

If I test on my outlook desktop like this. The sent email will be stored on sent folder of shared mail box as expected. But if sending by using Power Automate, they do not work as expected.

thelemontree10_0-1627638882334.png

Thank you.

Best Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Krishna_R
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @thelemontree10 ,

have you tried "Send an email from a shared mailbox (V2)" trigger instead send an email with send as. this will help you out

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Krishna_R
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @thelemontree10 ,

have you tried "Send an email from a shared mailbox (V2)" trigger instead send an email with send as. this will help you out

View solution in original post

let I try, thank you for your idea

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,983)