cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkoenck
Regular Visitor

Setting Business Phone to NULL/empty in Azure AD Update User

Hello,

I am creating a flow that allows a user information in Azure to be updated. I want them to be able to clear a field, which is triggered by an empty input from my power app. I am using the Update User action from Azure AD, and attempting to pass a NULL into the Business Phone field in order to clear it. My issue is that the field will not accept any form of NULL or empty string, and is the only field that will not accept a NULL. I do know that this field is technically an array, as it can contain multiple phone numbers, but I was under the impression that you could change each one individually, in order.

flow1.pngflow2.png

I would like to be able to remove any Business Phones from a user completely, I do not want to pass a single space (" ") as a string as that is still technically populating the field.

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,146)