cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Setting a condition when a task progress listed in Sharepoint is not Completed

Hi, currently I am facing a problem about the flow below that I can only send reminder email when the task is due in 3days but it cannot detect the task that is due in 2 days, as I want to set a reminder for all task that is less than 3 days from the due date. In addition, I also would like to add in a condition that when the task progress that listed in Sharepoint is not completed only would proceed to the due date condition to avoid email sent for the task that has been completed.

Lastly, I also want to avoid reminder email sent to the assignee before the start date as sometimes the start date and the end date will be very close which may need to complete the task in two days. Is there any condition I can add in to the flow to avoid this issue?

Thank you very much

Screenshot (12)_LI.jpgScreenshot (17).pngScreenshot (18)_LI.jpgScreenshot (19)_LI.jpgScreenshot (20)_LI.jpgScreenshot (21).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gopala_Krishna
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Anonymous 

You shouldn't have to put it in the Get Items.

The condition has to be specified after the Get Items step.

You can follow the same steps as in the above shared snap

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Gopala_Krishna
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Anonymous 

I have tried replicating the scenario from my side, based on the requirement that you have shared and below is the flow designed that I came up with.

Gopala_Krishna_0-1608201626729.png

--> In this I am using the Get Items to extract all the items present in the SharePoint

--> Then I am using condition to check if Status is equal to Completed if true then do nothing if false then proceed to next step

--> In the next step I have a condition to check if the remainder date is falling before 3 days or 2 days or a day. I have configured the condition which deducts 3 days from the end date configured in the list and checks if todays date is greater than the result. This condition qualifies for 2 days as well.

--> In later steps I have put in compose action for reference you can put what ever the actions that you want the flow to perform if the condition succeeds.

If the information shared helps you, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Gopala_Krishna , thanks for your reply. May I know for the get items' flow, what should I put insert in the filter query column?

Gopala_Krishna
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

@Anonymous 

You shouldn't have to put it in the Get Items.

The condition has to be specified after the Get Items step.

You can follow the same steps as in the above shared snap

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,220)