cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
epv
Regular Visitor

Share flows

Hi guys,

I'm totally new to flow and have been searching for information about sharing/distributing flows. From what I can read in the forums there's no way of doing that, is that correct?

I've also been playing around with environments in "admin center" but while other user get access to my environtments, they can't see my flows. Am I missing something?

Thanks / E

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @epv,

Yes, you are right.

Currently there is no way to share a flow, or distributing Flows.

There is an idea posted already regarding sharing Flow between users:

Share Flows between users

Please vote for it if this idea meet your requirements, and if not, please submit an idea of your own scenario.

Another similar thread for reference:

Distribute flow across the organization

For the Environments, see:

Environments Overview

You are not missing something, flows currelty built on your account is only binding with your own account, which others won't be able to see, or use.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post back.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @epv,

Yes, you are right.

Currently there is no way to share a flow, or distributing Flows.

There is an idea posted already regarding sharing Flow between users:

Share Flows between users

Please vote for it if this idea meet your requirements, and if not, please submit an idea of your own scenario.

Another similar thread for reference:

Distribute flow across the organization

For the Environments, see:

Environments Overview

You are not missing something, flows currelty built on your account is only binding with your own account, which others won't be able to see, or use.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post back.

Regards

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for your answer!

One thing though. Considering the link to environments overview, the first sentance says:

"Environments are a new concept in PowerApps. Put simply, an environment is a space to store, manage, and share your organization’s business data, apps, and flows."

One could guess that if you create a flow in an organization-envoronment it would be shared within my organization. Maybe thats the goal?

Thanks / E

Hi @epv,

Yes, that is under the Microsoft Flow roadmap.

Staff Sunay should mentioned this part in the idea below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Share-Flows-between-users/idc-p/9272/highlight/true

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,014)