cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s0ylaunica
Level: Powered On

SharePoint Approval Status Changes from "Approved" to "Pending" when Modified.

I have a few request lists on SharePoint and recently the approval status has been changing from "Approved" to "Pending" when the item is modified. My flow is only set to trigger when the item is created. Does anyone have any ideas as to what is going on here?
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SharePoint Approval Status Changes from "Approved" to "Pending" when Modifie

Hi @s0ylaunica,

If the approval status of the item has been changing from "Approved" to "Pending" when the item is modified, you must have a flow with trigger "When an item is created or modified".

Please check from your flow to see if you have a flow with trigger "When an item is created or modified" or if any other user have a flow with trigger "When an item is created or modified" on the list.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
s0ylaunica
Level: Powered On

Re: SharePoint Approval Status Changes from "Approved" to "Pending" when Modifie

I do have a separate flow in this same list with "created or modified". Do you have any recommendations on how to say if the item is approved, leave it that way? From what I can tell, Flow isn't supporting the ability to see the content status yet so I'm not sure how I can do a condition for that.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 83 members 5,238 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: