cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft BillCorrea_MSFT
Microsoft

SharePoint Calendar Items

I got a SharePoint Online (O365) List that is a Calendar to work in a Flow.  I have an approval list that then enters data from the request list into the Calendar list.  When setting up, I used SharePoint - Create Item Flow activity and had to manually type in the List Name once paste in the URL of the SharePoint Online site (10/25/16 confirmed working).

However, not all the fields are available - for example, the All Day Event field is missing, but Event Type (used for recurring events, normally a hidden Calendar column) is visible.  As an alternate method, I tried to then create another action of SharePoint - Update Item but the All Day Event field is still missing.

The odd thing on Date/Time fields is that I am pulling a Date Only (no Time) from a SharePoint List submission and then using that as the Date entry in a SharePoint Calendar (once the Flow is approved).  The Date Only comes into the Calendar List as Date at 12:00 AM (midnight).  So when using a Date Range of 3 days, it comes into the calendar as Midnight of Day 1 to Midnight of Day 3 - thus only blocking out 2 days on calendar. 

Through trial and error, I played with a formula in the End Date in Flow using + # and - # to determine that [End Date] - 31 somehow works (for the most part)... that is very strange.  But if the All Day Event column was available to just enter YES, I believe it would come in as 3 day event.

Thanks,

Bill C

2 REPLIES 2
Argas
Level: Powered On

Re: SharePoint Calendar Items

I need the same thing

I cannot find the way to set the all day event in the calendar item in sharepoint

thanks

Arturo

pbenati
Level: Powered On

Re: SharePoint Calendar Items

I'm having the same issues.  Any updates on this?  Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,911)