Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joti
Advocate I
Advocate I

SharePoint 'Get file properties' gets wrong data

Hey you guys,

I can't find a solution to my problem and therefore turn hopefully to the community.

About the functionality of my flow: A table of data is sent from Power Apps to Power Automate. There the data is to be written into a preformatted Excel list and the filled Excel is then to be added as an attachment to an entry in a SharePoint list.
Afterwards, the completion message is sent from Power Automate to Power Apps and the rows in the Excel template is deleted.
First part of the flow.First part of the flow.Second part of the flowSecond part of the flow

About my problem:
In my example, three rows are added to the Excel list. Through the delay I can see that all three lines have been added and are present. However, the attachment has only one line.

3 loops3 loopsOnly one row addedOnly one row added

Please see the details of my flow steps:
add a row into tableadd a row into tableSharePoint get file content, SharePoint add attachmentSharePoint get file content, SharePoint add attachment

Could you please check where the error is?

2 REPLIES 2
Joti
Advocate I
Advocate I

Update:
I have added a check step before the "Get file content" step. After the three rows are added to the Excel list, I check if they are really present with the function "List rows present in a table" and "Create HTML table". As expected, the 3 rows are present. However, they are not included in the subsequent steps.

2021-02-19 08_42_34-Run History _ Power Automate und 5 weitere Seiten - Geschäftlich – Microsoft​ Ed.jpg

I have also made a new attempt at troubleshooting. Please have a look at the following screenshot. I now copy the template file and use the "File content" of the copy. However, the "new" copies show the same sad picture: only one row is copied, although there should be more than one.2021-02-19 08_32_19-Edit your flow _ Power Automate und 4 weitere Seiten - Geschäftlich – Microsoft​.jpg

Joti
Advocate I
Advocate I

Could one of the moderators please move this thread to Building Flows?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,614)