Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
drclowes
Level: Powered On

SharePoint List fields available changed under the Condition / Apply to Each

Hello,

I wrote a flow 2 weeks ago that: (identical to https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Flow-Condition-Function-quot-equal-to-qu...)

1. Download New Messages
  2. Saves Data to a list "Task List"
  3. Gets Data from another list "Project Emails"
  4. Condition Email(Task) = Email (Project Emails)
    1. (Yes) Update Task with Data from Project Email

This worked fine (althought not perfectly as I would have liked, but good enough). But today I tried to change it, and now my new version is not able to place data from "some" columns in the "Project Emails" list in to the "Task List".

It appears that all the columns associated with a Lookup field with the "Project Emails" can not be assigned to "Task" Fields with in the "Apply to Each / Condition Block". The Problem is, I have my old version of the Flow, and it still contains the fields, but they have funnny names now. Please help - I made a commitment that I could deliver this function, and it was working, but it has stopped and will cause reputational damage to me if I can-not resolve it.

Regards,

David

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: SharePoint List fields available changed under the Condition / Apply to Each

Hi drclowes,

Sorry for late response on your anothre thread. Please do as Travis has suggested to check outputs of triggers and actions to see where the mismatch is happening.

About this issue, the email column in ProjectEmails list is a Text column or a Person/Group column?

Best regards, 

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
drclowes
Level: Powered On

Re: SharePoint List fields available changed under the Condition / Apply to Each

Hi Mabel,

I have a field that contains the email as text (other thread). I will try do the suggested trial, but I did look through the output data and the physical data between the quotes matched for both of the comparisons.

In this situation - the field isnt relavant - The PowerBI UI appears to have changed, removing the ability to select data from lookup columns contained within the primary list. You seem to be able to select them, unless you are within a / apply to each.

Does that help?

Thanks,

David

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 317 members 4,674 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: