cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

SharePoint List to MS Word - needing guidance

Hi

I would like to get the dta from a SharePoint list to populate a generic report document in Word and then store that in a Document Library in SharePoint.

Any guidance? The bit I'm really stuck with is updating a specific Word document with the latest information added to the SharePoint list.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: SharePoint List to MS Word - needing guidance

@JPG0775 Do you mean there is a MS Word connector? I've seen Excel related action Blocks, also OneNote and PDF; but not Word related... 😞

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JPG0775,

As shared by @JPG0775, Word or Document connector is not available under Microsoft Flow, and if you would like this to be added in the future release, then please submit it as an idea under Microsoft Flow idea forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

The available connector under Microsoft Flow could be found under:

https://asia.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hi, I will submit as a request for future dev, however, I would be interested to know if anyone had any ideas on work arounds to fulfil the requirement?

Thanks

J

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Come join us today! Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,496)