cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SharePoint - Update item action

2222.jpgIn my infopath/SharePoint form, I have three yes/no fields. When, for example, the facebook checkbox = True (Yes), I want to update a status field within my SP List using the Update Item action. However, by default, the Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter checkbox fields are all defaulted to No. 

1111.jpg

If my testing was correct, when I didnt change the facebook default field to Yes, the flow did not update the facebook status item. Also, I will need to create(assuming) two more similar additional flow that will send email when Instagram or Twitter checkboxes are checked. Each social media selection must contact a different set of people.

1 REPLY 1
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Lp939,

The default value of the Yes/No column in SharePoint list depends on what you have set for it. When there is no update for the value, it will stay with the default value.

3.PNG

For your scenario, please try to use the Single Line of text column, then when there is a change on it, it will be updated, while if there is no change on it, it will be blank.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,325)