cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

SharePoint file connector to on premise - bad gateway

• If I attempt to connect to a SP2013 on premise SharePoint site using file connectors, I am getting a bad gateway error.
  • If I do the same thing with an item connector, it connects without any issues.
  • Same ID/connector for both actions.
  • Enterprise data gateway has been upgraded to the latest version.

Thoughts on what the issue might be or next steps I should try?

File Action.pngItem Action.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Well, after a lot of frustration I decided to just type in a custom value for the path to the library I wanted to monitor, and that worked. I don't believe this is an issue with the infrastructure or data gateway as the "item" connectors don't have the same problem, just "file" actions. Is this a bug with working on premise? I don't believe I had this same issue previously.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Helper II
Helper II

Someone told me to refresh conecctions in settings, maybe it works for you.

Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Well, after a lot of frustration I decided to just type in a custom value for the path to the library I wanted to monitor, and that worked. I don't believe this is an issue with the infrastructure or data gateway as the "item" connectors don't have the same problem, just "file" actions. Is this a bug with working on premise? I don't believe I had this same issue previously.

View solution in original post

@Dalyla Sorry I don't follow on how to refresh the connection? I just created the connector last week. I can try to create another one and see if the issue persists.

@Hayes3d  they say in flow, Data, Connections, there are your connections, if there is a troubled one, there is a button to refresh connections. I didn't see it, but I don't know if is, because my connections are ok. Just check it 🙂

Sin título.png

@Dalyla I tried to refresh and it didn't resolve anything. I even deleted it and created a new one, same issue. For whatever reason the File connectors for SharePoint have some sort of issue with loading the libraries that are part of the site. But if I put in the path to the library as a custom value it works.

I had the same issue, but I was using REST-API and I solved with a header.

"X-RequestDigest": "$(\"#REQUESTDIGEST\").val()"

This make you have the same connection without asking sing in or session variables.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (8,721)