cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crawfie13
Regular Visitor

SharePoint list flow - triggers first item as well as modified item

I have a flow that is connected to a SharePoint list and the list is populated from a Powerapp.

The flow is designed to send an email when the item has been changed based on a variable.

This works but it is always sending an email based on the first item in the list as well as the item changed.

Screenshot 2018-11-10 at 09.49.37.pngHow can I stop it sending a change to the first item in the list? (it has not been altered)
The flow has a number of conditions all based on a different selction from a drop down list.

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Crawfie13,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please explain more details about the "it is always sending an email based on the first item in the list as well as the item changed" that you mentioned?

Could you please share more details about your requirement?

Please explain more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Crawfie13
Regular Visitor

Adding image of the flow - Sharepoint list has a number of items in it. Each time an item is modified it runs and sends an email to the correct people. It also seems to trigger the first record in the list (this has not been modified) is there a way to exclude this record. 

FYI - The sharepoint list item is created and modified through a powerapp - could it be that the powerapp is somehow holding or loading the data for the first item each time?

Image attached Screenshot 2018-12-03 at 08.50.53.png

Thanks - I have replied below / above.

Alan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,503)