Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aarnav
Advocate I
Advocate I

SharePoint list not visible for navigation

HI All,

I have an environment variable of type data source which shows a list of available SharePoint lists. The existing SharePiont lists are visible in the dropdown in the variable but I am not able to locate/find the list in the actual site.

aarnav_0-1663042633700.png

In above screenshot, the list 'AIT_LeaveApplication' can be selected from environment variable but the list is not found anywhere in the SharePoint site. 

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Sundeep_Malik
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @aarnav 

Not sure you know about this or not, but when you go to your SP site, if you scroll down on the left side, below you will find site contents, just check, if the lists are present there or not.

Also check in Recycle Bin. 

Sundeep_Malik_0-1663049853412.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (5,050)